Designer Handbag Deep Leather Cleaner and Colour Restoration Kit
This leather renovation and repair kit is suitable for all leathers. The kit is an easy to use solution to help clean and restore the brilliance of your leather designer handbags. This restoration kit will help to restore the colour of your designer leather handbags and worn leather.
This leather renovation kit is great for old leather, it works by re-colouring worn areas that may have been faded by direct heat or sunlight.
What leather can this Cleanser and Colour Restoration be used on?
This deep leather cleanser is gentle enough that is can be used on all types of leather handbags, except Suede and NuBuck. For suede and Nubuck designer handbags, we advise using this specially formulated suede cleaning spray.
Top tip – We advise using the Leather Protection Conditioner before restoring the colour of your handbag using the Colour Restorer. You can buy the full leather restoration care set here.
How to use the Cleanser and Colour Restoration Set to Restore your Designer Handbag
- Simply put some of the deep leather cleansing formula onto the soft cleaning cloth (included), and gently rub into the leather handbag in a circular motion.
- Leave the leather bag to air dry for approximately 10-20 minutes.
- Put some of the colour restoration formula onto a clean cloth. Now gently rub this in a circular motion into the leather handbag.
- Leave this to dry for 10-20 minutes, then gently buff any excess out with a clean cloth.
What is included in the Cleaner and Colour Restoration Kit?
- Deep Leather Cleanser (250ml)
- Leather Colour Restorer (250ml)
- Soft cleaning cloth